2. Sakarsazak Kıllıkazak
Sakarsazak Kıllıkazak, bugün herkes ondan uzak;
Sırtı kambur, kendi obur, restoranı dağıttı dur, dur, dur!
Sonra gitti kahveye de etraf şaştı o diye,
Kaba saba koca adam, korkuyor herkes ondan.
Rengi attı birdenbire, sıçradı üstüne çekirge, ay!
Çığlık attı, korktu kaçtı, arabaya çarptı bayıldı;
Tüh, tüh, tüh, tüüüüüh!..
Number of people in group: 3-6
- The rhythm is thoroughly learned. When a person says singing, they make an appointment. The midwife will be clear.
- The student, who is a midwife from the students, dances with impromptu movements while saying the first two lines, and looks at one of his friends in the last words.
- The friend of the guitar appears and the dancer and the midwife both sing and dance in the 3rd and 4th lines according to the movements of the first one.
- The third student is told with lines 5 and 6 of the first act they obey and dance.
- The game continues in this way.
Get a balloon in bright tones. Draw a funny face with the CD / board pen. Then add the mustard ball to the hedge. You can make it funny by wearing a wig on top and laugh more.
NOTE: Actually we do not have a gift. It was a joke. Make and paste a sheet of your own bean yourself. Make your own wig also your cat.