The game is played with two people.
1. Before starting the game, students listen to the teak-tak sounds from the wall clock. Two different sounds of the same length repeat the rhythm without missing.
2. The second player finds the sound to him, waiting for just two seconds when he comes.
3. The third player finds the sound to him, waiting for just two seconds when he comes.
4. The first player starts from there wherever he wants. In the first instance (ticking the clock), it shows where it started and gives it its own voice. In the second second (clock tick) the finger shows the direction your friend will go.
5. The direction your friend will go may be the bottom, top, right or left of his or her own land.
6. Rhythm should not be interrupted. It hurts.
A RULER CONFIDENTIAL AT THE TABLE, RULE YOU CAN FIND YOUR MISSION?
Abidik gobidik zabiduk zubidik,
Yaratık tombik gel yanıma pisicik.
Düğmeli bardak kafiyeli kabak,
Solucana iyi bak gözlüğünü tak bak.
Tempo tempo giysene palto,
Geyikler kaçıyor çocuk bezi uçuyor.
Ne bakıyon dik dik sen ancak dikiş dik,
Gaydırı guppak sen önce tipine bak.